Sunday, August 9, 2009

More Fun in Talent





Poor child! Doesn't he look frightened?

Soaking the plums is essential for de-bugging! No earwigs swimming out of here!

Nana and Poppy bought Joseph his first big boy bike for his birthday. Joseph goes so fast that I can't even watch him without freaking out. It will be better when we're at home and I can pad him with knee, head, and elbow pad-age!

I totally picked these babies myself!

These pears are not quite ready for picking yet. I wish they were. Pears are my FAVORITE!

Nana and Poppy have just purchased a home in Talent, Oregon. They have such a beautiful property! There are peach trees, plum trees, pear trees, rose bushes, a gazebo, and ponds with fish! It's such a beautiful house, too! It makes me want to find a job and save, save, save so I can retire as successfully. Americans are such bad savers. I heard on public radio (here I go again) that although saving has risen to a level not seen since 1998, it's still pitifully low especially in comparison to our Chinese counterparts.

1 comment:

aunt choody said...

Super fun! I LOVE Oregon. I can't wait to see pictures of your new house!