Miss Judelyn, Miss Colleen, and Joseph
Joseph eats things at school that he wont touch at home... It's frustrating!
His cute classmates
Hungry for a good lunch
I will miss Jayden saying, "Hi Auntie Tiffany!" He's Mr. Aloha!
Listening intently to Miss Colleen's story.
We will certainly miss the caring and responsible staff at Seagull School- Kapolei. They were such an important influence in Joseph's development. Especially now, since I am spending 24/7 with Joseph, I am understanding how difficult it can be to challenge him. He's always on the move. Bless Miss Judelyn and Miss Colleen for being so patient and kind to our family!
Joseph still recreates morning circle time. We start with the Welcome Wand song. Then we sing the "Joseph's here today" song and choose the helper of the day. Joseph likes to be Miss Colleen and he wants me to be his special helper. I love it. I'm working on a temporary curriculum until his school at Jackson Park starts in September.
No comments:
Post a Comment