Saturday, February 7, 2009

Punahou Carnival

Joseph's having a difficult time waiting in line because he's so excited!

Having a great time on the race cars.




"Mommy! I want to go again please!"

Today we went to the Punahou Carnival. This ALWAYS occurs during the week of my birthday. I remember going almost every year when I was in school. I had an entire list of things that I wanted to accomplish. 1. Jams and Jellies. Taryn and I hear about Jams and Jellies ALL freaking year long... we had to check it out. Of course they were totally sold out by Friday afternoon. 2. White Elephant Sale. Yeah, we didn't feel like waiting in line FOREVER just to look at someones old stuff so we just left. 3. Punahou Malasadas. They're legendary. I actually like them more that the classic Leonards Bakery ones. 4. Cotton Candy. 24 scripts for a bag of cotton candy!? No thanks. I'll visit Chucky before I pay $6 for cotton candy. I bought a caramel apple instead. Yummy yummy! The apple was so sweet and crunchy and the caramel was so gooey and sweet. 5. Rides. Joseph hasn't been on a ride since we went to EuroDisney in Paris. He had such a great time on the rides! Even though we didn't accomplish everything that I wanted to, I still had such a nice time! It was hot, crowded, expensive, not to mention FANTASTIC!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Tiffany, Candy just told me you had a blog and gave me the link--I had no idea! So cute, i love it! I can't believe how BIG Joseph is already! Time is flying by...Zion turns 1 in 2 weeks. Hope to see you soon, girlie! Love ya!