Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hilton Holiday

Have you ever wondered why it's called Diamond Head?


This is what I think heaven might be like!
Look at how healthy chocolate can be!

Here are pictures we took for Joseph.  He loooooooooves penguins ever since he saw Madagascar!  Sometimes, out of nowhere, he'll start singing, "I like to move it, move it!"  Lately it's been "I like `em biiiiiiig, I like `em chunky..."

A wild Hawaiian Monk Seal.  She's pregnant!!!  They think there are only about 300 in the major Hawaiian islands.  There were NOAA volunteers there answering questions.  They think Hawaiian Monk Seals will inevitably be extinct in the future because the gene pool is too small. This guy was just hanging out on the sand soaking up the rays.


We're at the Hilton Hawaiian Village for the weekend and having a great time. Just thought I'd share the view from our room.

No comments: