Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Big Boy

Perfection!


My Li Hing Mui Boy!

Being away from my little eh hum BIG boy made me absolutely bonkers. We went to swim at the pool and all I could think about was, "Ooooh! I bet Joseph would love it here!" When we went to eat out I always though, "Joseph would like that." It's just amazing how much parents can love their children!

4 comments:

Nau Ohana said...

Hi Tiffany,
Happy Belated Birthday! Looks like you had a fun time with good food to eat at Roy's.

I love your posts of Joseph. You are such a wonderful mother. Joseph is growing up so quickly and he is such a cute boy. You inspire me with all the fun things you do as a family.

Miss ya,
Des

Jeremy and Annisha and family said...

He's pretty lovable! Thanks for sharing all of your beautiful Hawaiian images. You help me feel not so home sick. We miss you guys.

Annisha & fam

Candyland Cafe said...

He is very handsome! I really miss him! He has grown so much! I am so glad to find your blog and thanks for being a follower to my food blog. Miss you much, Tiffany!

aunt choody said...

These pictures are amazing! I especially love the second one. VERY cute.