Okay, so sorry for the barrage of posts recently! We've been in temporary quarters in Waianae for the past month or so and we've recently moved into complete luxury at the Hilton. I'm a bit disoriented, though. Having to go to the VIP Lounge all the way in the Rainbow Tower to use the internet was getting old so we sprung for the in-room internet for $65. It has been worth it, though. I've gotten all caught up on my school work and updating Facebook has been a relief (Joe's officially addicted). The best part is that as Diamonds, we get free breakfast at the lounge and free pupus in the evening! Joseph likes the Guava muffins in the morning while I love the fresh fruit and croissants. Joey enjoys the hot coffee in the morning and I like that it wakes him up for the drive to work.
Monday, July 27, 2009
Diamonds at the Hilton
Okay, so sorry for the barrage of posts recently! We've been in temporary quarters in Waianae for the past month or so and we've recently moved into complete luxury at the Hilton. I'm a bit disoriented, though. Having to go to the VIP Lounge all the way in the Rainbow Tower to use the internet was getting old so we sprung for the in-room internet for $65. It has been worth it, though. I've gotten all caught up on my school work and updating Facebook has been a relief (Joe's officially addicted). The best part is that as Diamonds, we get free breakfast at the lounge and free pupus in the evening! Joseph likes the Guava muffins in the morning while I love the fresh fruit and croissants. Joey enjoys the hot coffee in the morning and I like that it wakes him up for the drive to work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Super fun! Love the view.
Post a Comment