Sunday, July 5, 2009

3rd of July

So here is my future daughter-in-law, Sophia. She is such a cutie pie! She just turned 3 in March and I know that my son will certainly be very happy being married to her in 26 years. I wish I could choose the woman that Joseph will marry because I want to make sure that she is good enough for my baby boy! Sophia is sweet, intelligent, and I really like her mommy.

Sophia's little sis, Eva, will do as well! They're both so sweet!


Joseph loooooooooves his Uncle Wayne!

Here is Joseph with Auntie Taryn.

The 3rd of July was reserved for our annual expedition to Ala Moana beach park. I mean "expedition" because while we used to complain about the commute from Waikele to Ala Moana, the commute from Waianae was ridiculous! It was totally worth it, though! I love hanging out with Wayne and Taryn! Wayne got there at 4:30am!!! They actually stayed there over night to ensure a perfect spot for the festivities! I also got to see my friends Daniel and Maika`i as well as Lauren. There were two fireworks shows and they were both AWESOME! Overall, a great time!

1 comment:

Darth Mama said...

looks like you had fun there. We got ther just as the fireworks went off. It was my first time ever. I don't like crowds. But I wanted to practice my photography, so that was good motivation.