
Parts of You, Me, & Dupree were filmed here.

When Joe told Joseph he was in standing in the middle of Godzilla's footprint, Joseph lifted up his feet and asked, "Where?!" Such a cutie!

These mountains are known (in the movie world) as Mighty Joe Young's mountains because the movie was filmed here but more importantly, these two rocks are supposed to look like to primates kissing each other. Use your imagination...

So exactly, WHY are we leaving Hawaii?!

Josh Hartnett and Ben Afleck can make this American History major overlook the gross historical inaccuracies in this movie.

View from the front seat. I'm car sick looking at this still picture!

Can't call it a "ranch" without some cow action! Moo!

Here we're holding on for dear life... and looking good at the SAME time! What talent!

World War II bunker with Chinaman's Hat in the distance.

A jungle it was! Highly recommend it to tourists AND residents!

Tuckered out at the end of our day!
Kualoa Ranch was a great experience. I visited it only once before on a field trip. We focused more on the farm animals last time and I don't feel I truly got the whole experience. Since it's our last weekend in Hawaii, Joseph, Joe, and I decided to head on over to experience the "Hawaiian Adventure Half Day." No horseback riding for us, though. I remember doing it as a kid and all I remember are the putrid smells, the flies, and the pain in the, eh hum, crotch. It was a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment