
This is the third week in a row that Joseph has celebrated Easter. This past Saturday the program that I work for, Child and Youth Programs, hosted the Egg Scramble. Don't ask me why I wore shorts and a tank top. Everyone looked at me like I was an absolute lunatic. It was somewhere around 50 degrees with a wind chill of oh, negative 12. I looked outside before I got dressed and it appeared sunny so I dressed for a Hawaiian winter day. I was shivering the whole time we were out there.
After the "hunt" (as you can see from the pictures, it wasn't much of a hunt) Mary and I took the kids to our office to play while we painted our office walls. We got 3 our of the 4 walls done. The other wall was blocked by our very heavy desks. Tomorrow, I intend on taking on that last wall. We went to Ikea a while ago and purchased picture ledges, and a magnet board for our walls. Pier 1 was selling beautiful butterflies for Spring and we're looking forward to putting them up when it's all painted. Kohls had a sale on butterfly mirror do-dads and I thought it'd go with the theme. I'll post pictures when it's all done!





No comments:
Post a Comment