Sunday, April 11, 2010

Get Busy

Joseph was composing a shopping list (on the back of a Wal Mart receipt) when I asked him if he wanted a snack... well, this was how the conversation went:

Me: Do you want some Kakimochi?
Joseph: Yes!
(I empty the rest of the bag into his little bowl and Joseph smiles at me)
Joseph: I like you. You're very nice to me because you do everything for me.

Later Joseph asked me to compose my own shopping list because we were going shopping in the living room. (Shopping? This is SO my kid!) Sensing I was ignoring his perfectly reasonable request Joseph quipped:

Get busy mommy! That's what they say.

Me: Who's 'they'?
Joseph: I don't know.

1 comment:

aunt choody said...

Just catching up on your blog. Even I miss your husband when I read you blog, and I haven't even met him.