Today was a pretty laid back day. Mary and I exchanged presents in the morning, then I met the family in down town Port Orchard for a nice lunch at Amy's on the Bay. For dinner we had fresh crab from Seattle's Pike Market with sourdough bread. Yummy! We took a plate of Christmas treats over to Charles and Dorothea and we got our first loaf of Fruit Cake! I didn't think that it was still in circulation but now we have something to give out next year! Ha ha. Just joking. If you're lucky enough to get a loaf from us next year, just disregard this post. We read "The Night Before Christmas," made a plate of cookies a la milk for Santa, left out celery for the reindeer, put on our special Christmas jammies and went straight to bed. Joey went back in his room to retrieve something and our little darling son said, "Is Santa here yet? Merry Christmas, Daddy!" Ah, the greatest joy in life.
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Merry Christmas
Today was a pretty laid back day. Mary and I exchanged presents in the morning, then I met the family in down town Port Orchard for a nice lunch at Amy's on the Bay. For dinner we had fresh crab from Seattle's Pike Market with sourdough bread. Yummy! We took a plate of Christmas treats over to Charles and Dorothea and we got our first loaf of Fruit Cake! I didn't think that it was still in circulation but now we have something to give out next year! Ha ha. Just joking. If you're lucky enough to get a loaf from us next year, just disregard this post. We read "The Night Before Christmas," made a plate of cookies a la milk for Santa, left out celery for the reindeer, put on our special Christmas jammies and went straight to bed. Joey went back in his room to retrieve something and our little darling son said, "Is Santa here yet? Merry Christmas, Daddy!" Ah, the greatest joy in life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment