Today Lara and Lani took Joseph and I to Seattle! It was totally awesome! We drove to the Bainbridge Island ferry and sailed to the big city. It was great because Nordstrom was having their Triple Point event and I parlayed that into a reason to shop away! We also went down to Pike Place Market and milled about. I found a Dim Sum place that was only mildly disappointing but the fresh fruits and flowers were an experience for the senses. There was a major league game going on and a lot of Mariners fans dressed for the occasion. We made our way over to the Carousel and had a frozen treat on our way back to the ferry. Overall, a hit with the kids even after enduring all that shopping. Lara and I are fulfilling our patriotic duty to stimulate the economy. That's my excuse and I'm STICKING to it!
No comments:
Post a Comment