Monday, September 7, 2009

Rainy Mondays






Today it rained and rained and rained and rained and I loved every bit of it! It was SO cold that I got to wear my Mackinac Island sweatshirt ALL day long! Joseph and I hung out playing Candyland, reading books, and catching up on our Netflix. It was a gloriously relaxed day. I made beef stew for later in the week and for dinner, I warmed up some of Nana's meat sauce. I thought for sure Joseph would appreciate the Farfalle pasta that I got for him but when he looked at it, he was unpleasantly surprised. He LOOOOOVES pasta especially with Nana's meat sauce and when it wasn't what he thought it should be, he was a little put off. I made him try it and even though it is the same, he claimed he hated it. So I made spaghetti and of course, he ate it all.





It was so chilly Joseph suggested that we make some hot chocolate. Thrilled at the idea, I quickly went to work! It's technically still summer and we're sitting here drinking hot chocolate! I love it!