Lately Joseph has been wanting to do EVERYTHING all by himself. :( We moved to a place that only has a shower and he is in love with taking a shower. He washes himself and even rinses off without any help from mom or dad. He even wants his privacy when he goes potty! I'm really sad because he's only 4 and I thought I had a little more time to baby him. Perhaps it's time to have another.... Just joking! No thanks! I'll wait a little longer before that happens...
The beachfront condo is nicer than we thought it was going to be. Wai`anae is SO country, though! We went grocery shopping and forgot to get a few things. It took us like, 20 minutes to get to the nearest market! I am NOT a country girl! The great thing is, however, that we can roll out of bed and practically fall into the ocean. We are SO close to the water that it calls hourly, "I'm right here! What are you doing watching TV? Put down that textbook. Stop correcting those papers and come to the beach NOW!!!" The guilt trip is too much and we've been going daily. It is the first time since marching band camp that I've had a decent tan.
No comments:
Post a Comment