Another year has raced by us and Joseph is now FOUR years old! My goodness! I can't believe it! At school I dropped off Sugar Free Rainbow Popsicles for Joseph's class and they sang Happy Birthday to him. I know he loooooooooved the attention! Then when we picked him up from school we drove to meet Grandma at Chuck-E-Cheeses where we ate tons of sausage pizza, drank lots of sugary fruit punch, and played a lot of cool games. Joseph traded his tickets in for a pair of star sunglasses and a small noisey (thanks grandma) toy. When we got back home, Joseph opened his presents and played with them until it was time for a bath and bed. I had to finish a paper for school (major bummer) but Dad gave him a bath, read to him, and tucked him in. Joseph is really looking forward to his birthday party this weekend! Lots of friends and fast racing!
No comments:
Post a Comment