Thursday, June 11, 2009

50th State FUN!

My husband is such a cutie!

At first Joseph didn't want to wear this shirt, but then his father told him that it was cool because it showed his muscles. Joseph liked it after that.

I was scared of riding the Ferris Wheel and I think it rubbed off on Joseph! He was fine until I started to freak out!

Helicopter Riding

This race car is sponsored by the University of Hawaii!

We went to the 50th State Fair recently. It was a lot of fun! Well... it was expensive fun and that's never really fun, is it? I was unpleasantly surprised at how much it cost us to get in! $5 a person! There went $15 right there. THEN each ride was like, $4! We ate there and that cost another fortune. It was still pretty fun because there was a pig race and we watched that for a while. The pigs are so cute! I begged Joe to get a pink pig for me. One with a super curly tail! We'll see if he delivers... At the end we only had a few more dollars in cash so I had to choose between cotton candy and a caramel apple. I opted for the former. I've heard that the Minnesota State Fair is ah-MAZING! I'd like to check that one out.

No comments: