Monday, May 4, 2009
Haricuts and Healthy Dinners
Today I took Joseph to get a haircut. He really enjoys the attention. We went to the commissary to pick up some ingredients for supper. I made meatloaf and mashed potatoes. Joseph helped me grate the breadcrumbs. I took some over to my mom's house since she wasn't feeling very well. She said that she really enjoyed it. On the way there, Joseph fell asleep. I thought about waking him up since he hasn't seen grandma in a few days but I thought he could use the nap. As I was driving home I suddenly got a hankering for shaved ice. I drove all the way to Hale`iwa to get some Matsumoto Shave Ice. I really wanted to share it with Joseph but he's at a stage where he thinks he's a big boy and needs his OWN everything. So I ate half of my small strawberry (they have a sugar-free syrup selection) and he ate six bites of his small strawberry and we were pau. Oh well. It was a beautiful drive and very relaxing. When we got home, Joseph wasn't hungry so we went upstairs, brushed our teeth, read books, and went to bed. I guess he had shave ice for dinner. Shhhh... don't tell anyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh Tiffany, I remember going to Matsumoto's with you! I miss that place. I be Joseph loves it as much as we do :)
Post a Comment