I love going to the dentist. I liken it to a trip to the spa. I recline in the chair, open my mouth, and someone cleans my teeth for me. It's a total dream. When I was younger I thought I might become a dentist. Then, when my loathing of college chemistry was realized, I quickly moved on to the third (of 3) college majors.
As I was sitting on the couch watching the Smile Channel on his flat screen television, I was thinking about how much I like this dentist. I've only seen one other in my life but I really, really like this one. His staff is always so friendly and cheerful. He always has a great story to tell me.
This time he told me about how his door bell used to ring even when no one was entering to office. He found out that it could be caused by magnetic waves emitted from other dentist offices. Then, a client suggested that he put salt at the entrance to purify and protect the people. He said since then, the door bell has not rung out of turn since! Spooky!
If you want to experience the greatness that is Dr. Sano, you should call and schedule an appointment for yourself! 952-0011
No comments:
Post a Comment