
Bathroom #1

Skylight

Washer and Drier of my DREAMS!

Unfinished kitchen. This is exciting because we will get to choose a lot of the final details. I want another cast-iron sink but Joey wants stainless steel to match the appliances. Stainless steel seems sooooooooo early 2000s...

Here the flooring hasn't been installed sooooo we'd get to choose what we want! Exciting!

Wainscoting!!!! It's such a charming feature and so unexpected! Just a little touch up with the paint and voila! Perfect-o!

Okay, okay... It's a little dark but so lovely!

Love the double oven action!
Can you imagine Thanksgiving dinners in this baby?

An island! Talk about counter space!
Sooooo... we've been house hunting and it's been a little tiring. This is my FAVORITE house. I don't know if we'll get it because we're offering waaaaaaay below asking but we'll see. We've narrowed it down to 2 properties and this is my favorite favorite favorite! It's unfinished so it'll be fun to choose some of the finishing details. Hopefully we'll call this one home for a lot longer.
1 comment:
It's beautiful, Tiffany! I hope you get the house! Is this Mauka?
Post a Comment