

Today we celebrated Joseph's 6th birthday! He actually wont turn 6 until June 10 BUT our little man may make his appearance early and we just couldn't risk missing this occasion.
We invited Joseph's entire class of 20 kiddos. We also invited some of his friends from preschool. We had a pretty good turnout; 23 kiddos!
The kids spent about a half of an hour on the bounce houses then they were taken to the field where they played soccer. When the pizza arrived, they all came in to the party room. We ate lunch, cake, and Joseph passed out his goody bags. Guests left happy, full, and ready for an afternoon nap! An absolute success!
Joe and I are already thinking about next year's birthday party. We're thinking that it's going to be a joint party- baby's first birthday and Joseph's 7th birthday! I'm excited!
1 comment:
I am so impressed that you pulled this off when you were so pregnant. You're such a good mom. :)
Post a Comment