Saturday, July 17, 2010

Lost Creek Lake

Joey is trying to hang on despite the crazy man behind the wheel!

Do you see the white knuckles of death?

Safe in Daddy's lap.

"Go faster, Poppy!"

Three generations of Joseph Stutesmans.

I think I may be having a little fun here.

Joseph's solo ride- he's so brave!

This weekend, we went to Nana and Poppy's house in Oregon. After the long drive (8 hours) we headed straight to bed on Friday night. Saturday, we went to Lost Creek Lake where we took Nana and Poppy's boat for a ride. It was so fast and refreshing! Everyone kept bugging me to try the tube. Finally I relented and I had such a cool ride! I can't wait to do it again! Joseph had a really great time, too. He loved everything about our adventure.

1 comment:

Darth Mama said...

Looks like a lot of fun!