


"Difficult?" I think not! There were times, however, where it felt as though we were almost perpendicular to the ground. I HAVE been known to exaggerate from time to time, however.








Reading time with Nana.This weekend, we went camping at Cape Disappointment. It is a 5-star camp ground and my expectations couldn't have been higher. The weather was suppose to kick start a toasty summer; operative word being 'supposed.' In true Washington fashion, however, we are sustaining a detour from the norm in terms of weather (greatest period of time not reaching 75 degrees). With this past winter being unseasonably warm, I should have suspected that summer would be unseasonably cold. We had two days of nice weather but Sunday, fathers day, took an unfortunate turn.
We went hiking and saw two lighthouses and visited the Lewis & Clark Interpretive museum which I love, love, LOVED! We walked on the beach and saw a sea lion pup. We also sat in on a camp talk hosted by the Washington State Park Foundation. This one was about the history of weapons used by the Chinooks. I love the educational component of these parks.

1 comment:
nice pics!
Post a Comment