These are reusable sandwich bags that I ordered from Etsy. Her name is Jo Anna Costa-Hants and she searched high and low all over San Francisco for the perfect material: sea life (pool party, get it?) and that's right... SUBMARINES!!! How cool!?
Joseph wanted a Turtle Crown and while I made one for him, he made one for his turtle. He's such a crafty little man! Although you can't see it, Joey, Joseph and I are wearing matching aloha attire. I purchased matching outfits from Manuheali`i before we left Hawaii last year thinking I'd use them for Christmas pictures. Little did I know you can't go around Washington wearing spaghetti-strap dresses during winter without people pointing and laughing. They came in handy and at least we got to sport them before Joseph grew out of his shirt.
Emma and Camden being absolutely adorable as usual. You can check out their pictures of Joseph's party here.
Joseph and Kenny playing with their squirt toys.Of course, as with all birthday parties, I never have enough pictures because I'm too busy having a great time. I contemplated hiring a photographer but the one I had in mind was already booked this weekend. Boo. Hopefully Joseph will need only these pictures to remind him of the special day we planned for him.
1 comment:
What a great party! I loved your goodie bags, they certainly were loaded. I really liked your reusuable sandwich bags. I am sure the children loved their bags and luggage tags! Happy Birthday Joseph!
Post a Comment