Saturday, June 5, 2010

Rodeo Drive-In

Joseph, Joey, and I went to the Drive-In theater in Bremerton. The movies in the double feature were Shrek 4 and How to Train Your Dragon. It was so cool! Joseph met a four year old girl named Kayla. They played together for an hour and when it turned dark, we headed to the snack bar, then into our truck. The movie was hilarious. Incredibly, it dawned on me that the very first Shrek came out when Joey and I were about to celebrate our 1 year dating anniversary! We've been together for such a long time! In any case, Joey used to make fun of me for loving cotton candy but sure enough, he was lugging a big old bag for me! Joseph and Joey shared a tub of popcorn. I fell asleep during the second movie and when I woke up, we were home and ready to hit the sack.

No comments: