We had beautiful weather this week in Kitsap County. It's been so warm that I've had to use my car A/C a few times here and there. Today was no exception and we took full advantage of it. We parked at Shylo's house and walked over to the Mothers' Day Brunch at the Inside Out Cafe. The Maine FRG had an entire room set up for the occasion. The food was so ONO! There was even a chocolate fountain!
We walked back to Shylo's and hung out for a few hours watching movies and letting the kids play. We left in time to take Grandma to dinner at Silver City Brewery. We shared a salad and pizza and Joseph had his usual chicken dish. We all shared a slice of Red Velvet Cake to finish if off!
Joseph and I headed home and went right to bed. It was a great day!
We walked back to Shylo's and hung out for a few hours watching movies and letting the kids play. We left in time to take Grandma to dinner at Silver City Brewery. We shared a salad and pizza and Joseph had his usual chicken dish. We all shared a slice of Red Velvet Cake to finish if off!
Joseph and I headed home and went right to bed. It was a great day!


1 comment:
I love to read your blog, I just always forget to comment. Joseph is adorable! Glad you had a great Mothers' Day! I had a dream the other night about camp and we were there working in HSG. Can you believe that you were my counselor 11 years ago?! (or so I think that's right)
Post a Comment