Sunday, May 23, 2010

Fort Worden Weekend- Fun


Here's Joseph learning how to make the fishing pond.


Daddy's close by to protect him from the hard road.





While we were at Fort Worden, Joseph learned two very important things: How to play Go Fish and how to ride a bike without training wheels. I recall learning how to ride a bike when I was much older- like 1st or 2nd grade. I think my son is totally gifted! It was almost immediate! Please don't call CPS on us for him not wearing any protective gear; we forgot to pack it and Joseph just couldn't resist his shiny bike and the wide, open riding space.

2 comments:

Jeremy and Annisha and family said...

Looks like you guys have been having SO much fun!! Way to go Joseph on learning to ride your bike!

What do I have to say today, said...

wow!!! such a big boy! he's already biking! :)
we miss u!!!!