
Here's Joseph in our front yard/cemetery. He chose his costume about 6 months ago. It came with a hat but Joseph didn't want to wear it.

Can you believe this display!? One house we went to had a PHOTO BOOTH! Yes! We were allowed to sit in the booth and take 4 pictures and the sheet came out instantly! Isn't that crazy? We need to work on our decoration for next year. Show 'em that we can hold our own.

Here are our pumpkins. Joseph wanted them to BOTH be happy. I asked him if he wanted a scary one, mean one, sad one or a happy one and he chose the latter! Such a positive kid. My pumpkin is the one on the left, Joe's is on the right. I think his came out SO great! He's very artistic! Mine is kind of primitive.

Here's Joseph with Grandma. We had such a great time around the 'hood. Everyone knew who he was! They said, "Hi Thomas" and he replied, "I'm not Thomas, I'm Joseph!" He's such a cutie pie.
1 comment:
Tiffany, I love your blog!!! Your little boy is so adorable. I wish that I could come and visit you.
Post a Comment