Joseph with Uncle Jon. These two got along famously. They both LOVE peanuts. Uncle likes the unsalted and Joseph loves the regular variety.
Joseph and grandma chillin' on a log.
This past weekend Joe, Joseph, and I went camping at Malaekahana on the North Shore with my mom and brother. It was beautiful! The weather was a bit unpleasant at first but after the first evening of torrential rain it was nothing but clear skies and hot sun. Joseph loves loves LOVES camping. We told him that we were going camping in the middle of the week and Wednesday, Thursday, Friday all we heard was "I want to go camping. When are we going camping? I want to go camping." He gets certain kinds of food that he doesn't typically get like chocolate milk, chips, and smores. He also gets to play with his Cars flashlight at night. The first night he was playing with it for at least 2 hours and for a 3 year old, that is a LONG time to spend on one thing. We went swimming in the ocean (jellyfish free!) and played with our sand toys. On the last night we actually saw someone catch a puffer fish! It was so beautiful. It had large eyes that were very unfish-like. It had small fins, brown spotted skin, and spikes on the outside. We were very relieved to see that the fisherman let him go. It was lots of fun watching it swim back home. On Monday we packed it up and headed home but not before stopping in Haleiwa to get some ono grinds! We went to Jamesons By the Sea and had a nice light lunch and then, of course, to Matsumoto's for some shave ice. I got the strawberry and li hing mui with ice cream and the two boys got the same thing. I wish I had my own shave ice maker! What fun that'd be!
1 comment:
He is seriously, the most beautiful little boy!
Post a Comment