Joe's cousin Matthew invited us to his wedding in Palo Alto. We (I) was slightly intimidated by the duration of the car ride- 8 hours to Southern Oregon followed by 6 more hours to San Jose and another 5 hours to Anaheim (how could we resist ththe temptation to spend time in the Happiest Place on Earth?).
It ended up not being as bad as I had imagined. The boys were sufficiently entertained by the movies we had downloaded to the iPad. It was certainly a fortunate coincidence that Big Hero 6 had been released in time to add that to the boys' options.
We took the opportunity to meet up with Julie- a friend from middle school. We worked together in high school for student council planning various events. I had last seen her at a wedding in Hillsboro and had the pleasure of meeting her husband Richard and oldest child, Devin. She now has a daughter named Kaylee and it was so nice to see how much Devin had grown. It was a very nice reunion!




No comments:
Post a Comment