Sunday, March 8, 2015

Happy Birthday!


This was a pretty big year for me as I turned 35 years old. Joe made sure that it was a special one. He arranged for child care over the weekend and planed a fun stay in Seattle. 

This is our view from the suite at the Fairmont Olympic in the heart of the city. 






The hotel was conveniently located right across the street from Louis Vuitton where I dropped off my Tivoli for repair. Joe said, "Now you don't have a purse; what are you going to put your things in?  Looks like we have to get you a new one." He let me choose any purse I wanted. That was so much fun!


I ended up with the Neverful bag and I love it! 

Joe then took me shopping at all my favorite stores and never ONCE made a peep about how long we stayed in each store.  When we were done shopping, we went to dinner and got sushi during Happy Hour (half off). When we returned home the next day, I was completely relaxed and blissful. I'm so fortunate to have such a thoughtful husband, two healthy and happy boys, a fulfilling career, a comfortable home and friends I love. 






No comments: