Thursday, March 22, 2012

March Catch-Up PART II

We went to Seattle to go to the Boeing Museum of Flight. Joseph's reward for exemplary behavior and decision-making at school the past few weeks. We're on the Ferry and Joseph's being... well... Joseph!

So proud of the invitations that I made for Grace's baby shower. It turned out fine. Even though guests had to make their own food and the frosting on the cupcakes was hard... I guess it turned out okay. Grace seemed to enjoy herself and BOY did she score some AWESOME presents! Tons of people showed up!

Taryn visited Dad's grave for his birthday. She brought him three flowers (one for each of his children) and Almond Rocca because Dad really liked that candy. I love Taryn. She's the BEST friend I could ever have!

Speaking of WONDERFUL friends... Genie is my newest BESTIE! We talked about how not every person in life is YOUR person but Genie is MY person. She says, "Tiffany, you're my people." She's smarter than a whip and funny as hell. I'm so fortunate to have an awesome friend like her!

Vera and Blayne are our dear friends from Hawaii who moved to Kitsap just before we did. They lived in Silverdale for a while but settled on a mansion in Port Orchard. They know more about good food than people who've lived here their entire lives! They scored these amazing Korean grinds for us from H-Mart in Tacoma. I'd been seriously Jonesing for some Chop Chae and they brought a big old grocery bag of it to my house and left it at my doorstep! When I came home it was like Christmas. I tell you, can't get away with that in Hawaii! Food goes bad as you're eating it!!!

I'm feeling blessed. Good friends and family make life worth living!

No comments: