September 30 was a big day for Jacob! He learned to roll over all by himself and he started to laugh. That week I was in Tacoma for a training called I am Moving, I am Learning. I wasn't there when he first rolled over :( but I was there to hear him laugh repeatedly. It was incredible! He's growing so fast! The day before Joe took him to the doctor and found out that he is in the 93rd percentile for weight and 96th percentile for height! His head circumference is a scant 65th percentile but I'm glad he doesn't have a big head! I explained to Joe that he is not allowed to share with me any more of Jacob's firsts. He must pretent that the time that I see him do something is the absolute first time it has EVER happened. Hopefully he takes my guidance seriously. I know he gets a giggle out of being the first parent and I shouldn't take that away since he wasn't able to say that with Joseph a whole lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment