Joe is such a doting father! I'm so impressed by how he has transformed as a person. I wish I could give him 5 more children but after this one, I just don't have anything left in me. I forgot how difficult newborns are! Jacob seems to sleep well during the day but at night he's fussy and wakes every 1.5 to 2 hours! Hopefully this is just a phase and he'll settle down in a few weeks. Hopefully before I go back to work! I can't imagine getting this little sleep and having to wake up in the morning and use my fuzzy brain. Yikes!
Thursday, July 7, 2011
We Love Daddy
Joe is such a doting father! I'm so impressed by how he has transformed as a person. I wish I could give him 5 more children but after this one, I just don't have anything left in me. I forgot how difficult newborns are! Jacob seems to sleep well during the day but at night he's fussy and wakes every 1.5 to 2 hours! Hopefully this is just a phase and he'll settle down in a few weeks. Hopefully before I go back to work! I can't imagine getting this little sleep and having to wake up in the morning and use my fuzzy brain. Yikes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are such a super mom to be doing 1.5-2 hour sleep stretches at night. And by yourself! I hope you have some help nearby. I wish I could come and help!
Post a Comment