Saturday, March 13, 2010

More for Less

Joe somehow convinced me to upgrade our cell service with new phones and internet service. That was 6 months ago and since then, our bill increased from $120 to $189 with a 2 year contract to boot! Since we arrived here in Washington, we've noticed that T-Mobile's network is not supported here, especially in Port Orchard. I was paying $189 as well as $30 for a land line! Then Mary came in to work one day with a new phone from Wal-Mart. She pays $45 a month for unlimited text, minutes, and internet. Even with two phones, that'd still be less than $100 a month! Sweet deal! So now I am telling everyone that I know about this awesome service! Why would anyone pay more for less? I got out of my contract with T-Mobile because they basically realized that I get less than a bar when at my own home. Straight Talk operates from Verizon so I get the same coverage as someone paying three times the money! That's just crazy.

1 comment:

Jeremy and Annisha and family said...

Congrats on your great new phone deal (and thanks for the info). I find it amusing that "local" Tiffany now owns a camping trailer! I bet you never could have guessed. Looks like a lot of fun. Glad you guys are well!

Love,
Annisha and Jeremy Lindgren