Growing impatient with mom and dad, Joseph takes matters into his own hands and prepares himself for a run!


Joe and Joseph really wanted to have a white Christmas. Unfortunately for them (not so much for me) it was a BEAUTIFUL holiday season with only sporadic showers and no sign of the white stuff. Today, to compensate for its absence, Joe took Joseph and I to Mt. Rainier to go sledding. I was skeptical at first. Why pursue snow? My head was inundated with tragic headlines on KITV 4 and KOMO News Station: "Family Lost in National Park" or "GPS Steers Another Family Off a Cliff." Joe called his mom just to let her know where we'd be in case the park rangers needed to narrow the search before dark. We got there and immediately felt silly since everyone in the Tacoma area seemed to be there.
Joseph had such a blast! It's nice to have the luxury of snow a couple hours away and to be able to access it any time! I guess this is another reason Washington is awesome!



1 comment:
It is so gorgeous up there!
Post a Comment