Sunday, October 25, 2009

Aunty Abby and Uncle Jeremy's House









Best Pals

The Beautiful Couple

Tractor Time

Look at this CHEESE!

Double Feature: A Bee Movie and Monsters Versus Aliens

Joseph missed his Daddy so much!

The Vests

Seriously Delicious Food

Noodle Time

Nothing like a couple of good starches!

Getting things warmed up with a little Sake

Joe's turn

Here's Abby trying to protect Brody from burning himself on the grill.

Brody is trying to catch the Zucchini in his mouth.

Pals forever!

Joseph and I went to Groton, Connecticut to visit Dad while he was at school. We stayed with our friends from the USS LA and had a blast! Jeremy and Abby are that couple that everyone loves and tries to emulate. They are consummate hosts and entertainers with a genuine warmth and charisma that attracts good times. I don't know why I was so surprised that Brody and Joseph got along so famously! They both love cars and trucks and running around. Little, eh hum, I mean Olivea is such a young lady! I remember when she was just a little infant! To see her talking about Hannah Montana and playing her DS is just incredible.

Groton is just as beautiful as I remember. I've only been there twice before, once in the Spring and again in the summer. It's lovely in the autumn. We visited a pumpkin patch and picked some apples.

No comments: