Our day started of at Pearl Harbor. We needed to get some picnic items for our day at the aquarium. Before we entered, we noticed a Lion Dance Team preparing to perform at the Navy Exchange. Luckily, we were there at the right time! Joseph got to feed both Lions! I think he was scared but felt better when other kids started to join in. It reminded Joey and I of our wedding day because we had a lion dance team perform at our reception. I feel like it was yesterday but I feel like we've been together forever! It's very weird. In any case, we went to the Aquarium and Joseph had a blast! He ran around squealing in delight at all of the fishes and sharks. We had actually been here about 12 months ago and he had no interest at all. This time he was really getting into it. He got to touch a sea urchin and hold a hermit crab. It was really a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment