I know it's a bit late to be posting about Joseph's birthday party buuuuuuuuuuuuuut I'm just trying to get in all the cool things that have happened recently. Joseph turned 3 and his Aunty Candy made him a (sinfully DELICIOUS) Oreo cookie birthday cake! He's never had Oreos before but now I know, for sure, what his FAVORITE flavor of cake is. Since his birthday landed on a weekday this is how we celebrated. On the weekend Joseph met some friends over at Hawaii Academy where he had a pretty cool birthday celebration. It was Thomas themed, of course, but balloons, plates, bags, napkins, and tablecloths are where that ended. There was nothing Train-ish about this party. For an entire hour and a half the kids ran around on obstacle courses, jumped on trampolines, and tumbled on mats. It was a monkey's heaven! After the kids burned some energy off, we had pizza, vegetables and dip, juice, and cake! Yummy! Then the kids went out again for another half hour and that got them ready to fall asleep in the car. What a nice time we had!
No comments:
Post a Comment