Saturday, May 19, 2012

Woodland Park Zoo

 Joseph being adorable!

 Jacob stretching after a long car ride.

 My future percussionist.

 Help from Daddy.

 He's counting the hours until he's old enough to drive.

 What's a trip to the zoo without a ride on the carousel?

 So loving and adorable!

 Usual habuteru face.

Not too old for some cheese in front of the zoo.

Completely melts my heart!

We're trying to soak up every second of sunshine with Joe.  He's leaving in a bit for another patrol.  This one's just a baby.  I'm sure we'll be able to live without him.  Today was a whopping 70 degrees so we ventured to Seattle for a trip to the Woodland Park Zoo.  It was the first time for all of us.  We had all gone to the Point Defiance Zoo in Tacoma a couple of times.  I was a little unimpressed.  This weekend I wanted to do something that would take all day and would be really special.  

Jacob seemed to like his first trip to the Zoo.  I remember that Joseph's first trip to the Zoo was actually in San Francisco.  The polar bear exhibit was unforgettable.  The Woodland Park Zoo was very large and tiring but we all enjoyed ourselves.  Jacob just sat in his stroller looking at all the people and animals.  He only cried when he was hungry.  

We stopped by the park in the middle and had a nice picnic.  Joseph and Jake got to run/crawl around.

For dinner we went to Blazin' Onion.  YUMMY!  I had my usual garlic meatloaf burger, Joe had his usual Bacon Cheeseburger, and Joseph had his usual fish and chips.  Their food is incredible.  We're always too stuffed to get Gelato or Ben and Jerry's from the neighboring shops.  It was a great day!

No comments: