
To pass the time on the ferry ride, we played Garbage, Top It, and Go Fish.Joseph love love love LOVES the Imagination Movers. He talks about them ALL the time, he watches their television show and listens to their three albums over and over and over and OVER again. When I found out they were going on tour I had to check out their schedule to see if they were making their way over to the PNW.
We bought tickets and it has been a looooong month of waiting. "When are we going to the concert? When are they coming? I want a scribble stick! Number 15 (cd) on repeat, please!"
Grandma and I picked Joseph up early from School (12:00- before lunch). We went to Red Robbin for lunch and headed over to the Ferry Terminal. We caught the 1:45 ferry and got to Seattle at 2:45. We then took a cab over to the Paramount (it was pouring and freezing) and arrived at 3:00. We waited outside the theater until 3:30 and were one of the first ones in there. We headed over to the souvenir area where we shelled out $50 for a t-shirt and Warehouse Mouse stuffed animal. We headed over to our seats and waited for the show to start.
Amazingly, the opening act was Choo-Choo Soul whose album we also have. Joseph loves, loves, LOVES Choo-Choo Soul and it was really cool to see Genevieve and DC live! They're GREAT performers!
Joseph was really pleased with the performance. It made me so happy to see him enjoying himself so much. When Rich came up to the Mezzanine level (where we were) Joseph was perfectly positioned to get a high five since we were in the very front! I almost started crying because I was so excited! Pregnancy hormones or the typical rock star reaction- I'm not sure. He was less than a foot from us! It could have been Michael Jackson judging by our response.
It was a great night. Long and exciting. We will remember it always!
We bought tickets and it has been a looooong month of waiting. "When are we going to the concert? When are they coming? I want a scribble stick! Number 15 (cd) on repeat, please!"
Grandma and I picked Joseph up early from School (12:00- before lunch). We went to Red Robbin for lunch and headed over to the Ferry Terminal. We caught the 1:45 ferry and got to Seattle at 2:45. We then took a cab over to the Paramount (it was pouring and freezing) and arrived at 3:00. We waited outside the theater until 3:30 and were one of the first ones in there. We headed over to the souvenir area where we shelled out $50 for a t-shirt and Warehouse Mouse stuffed animal. We headed over to our seats and waited for the show to start.
Amazingly, the opening act was Choo-Choo Soul whose album we also have. Joseph loves, loves, LOVES Choo-Choo Soul and it was really cool to see Genevieve and DC live! They're GREAT performers!
Joseph was really pleased with the performance. It made me so happy to see him enjoying himself so much. When Rich came up to the Mezzanine level (where we were) Joseph was perfectly positioned to get a high five since we were in the very front! I almost started crying because I was so excited! Pregnancy hormones or the typical rock star reaction- I'm not sure. He was less than a foot from us! It could have been Michael Jackson judging by our response.
It was a great night. Long and exciting. We will remember it always!





No comments:
Post a Comment