This Veterans Day we celebrated by relaxing all day. We started to feel as though the day was slipping from us so we got in the car and did some exploring. We came across an "Asian" food store and indulged in some Hawaiian delicacies: Strawberry Hi-Chew, seasoned nori, li hing mui sour apples, ramen, and Guava Hawaiian Sun. After exploring our new town, we went to dinner at Amy's on the Bay. Yummy! Joey had a delicious Clam Chowder in a bread bowl, Joseph had fish and chips, and I had a nice fresh garden salad. I love holidays!
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Hawaiian Delicacies
This Veterans Day we celebrated by relaxing all day. We started to feel as though the day was slipping from us so we got in the car and did some exploring. We came across an "Asian" food store and indulged in some Hawaiian delicacies: Strawberry Hi-Chew, seasoned nori, li hing mui sour apples, ramen, and Guava Hawaiian Sun. After exploring our new town, we went to dinner at Amy's on the Bay. Yummy! Joey had a delicious Clam Chowder in a bread bowl, Joseph had fish and chips, and I had a nice fresh garden salad. I love holidays!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment