

Here is Joseph looking between the two trees thinking, "Hmmm... Which one should we take home?"


Here I am at the Craft Fair at the Blaisdell Exhibition Hall as part of the Flute Society of Hawaii. It's been about 10 years since the Flute Society was founded. I remember that we played at Kahala Mall and the entire time I was concerned about someone from school seeing me play with all these little kids. This time I couldn't care less and it was actually really fun! Playing next to my former teacher.... not so fun. I forgot how completely amazing she is! No wonder she was my role model for so long! As the years progress, the distance of our age difference closes in at each passing of certain critical events. Graduation from college, marriage, children, beginning of careers, passing of parents... It feels as though we've always been friends.


Here Joseph is planting his peas. We visit them every day watering them and talking to them. I wonder if this will make it difficult to eat them.
Punahou Marching band has been chosen, out of a pool of applicants numbering over 1,300, to participate in the Inaugural Parade after President Elect Obama gets sworn in. We'll see if Taryn and I get to go! I'm so elated at the prospect I could simply fall over myself!
1 comment:
Dang, if you are playing flute that often I'm kind of scared to play with you. I thought I was pretty good but I definitely don't get a lot of opportunities to play. Hopefully you don't laugh at me when I try to play :)
Post a Comment